CREATED: November 1, 2018
UPDATED: October 24, 2021
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
- Do Not Track
- Your Rights And Choices
- Links to Other Websites and Third Party Content
- Data Retention
- California Privacy Rights
- Contacting VOID/əv/COLOR
Information We Collect
Information we collect directly from you
We collect the information you provide when you open an account, place an order, ask to receive emails, or interact with us on social media. The types of personal data we may collect directly from you include:
- Contact information; such a your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Account information; such as your username and password.
- Billing information; such as credit card details and billing address.
- Optional information you may choose to provide; such as your date of birth, gender and social handles.
- Any other information you choose to provide.
Information about your use of our Services
We collect information about your use of our Services; such as the products you buy or express interest in.
Information we collect from other sources
When you access the Services through a social network; such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, we collect information form the social network in accordance with your settings on the social network. If you interact with us on social media, we will collect information about those interactions. The information we may collect includes your name, email address, and pictures.
Information we collect by automated means
- Search terms used to reach our websites.
- Details about the devices that are used to access our websites (such as IP address, browser information, device information, and operating system information).
- Details about your interaction with our websites (such as the date, time, length or stay, and specific pages accessed during your visits to our websites, and which emails you may have opened).
- Usage information (such as the number and frequency of visitors to our websites).
We may associate this information with your VOID/əv/COLOR account if you have one, the device you use to connect to our Services, or email or social media accounts that you use to engage with VOID/əv/COLOR.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Sites (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping and providing you with order receipts and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use the information we collect to deliver the products you request, to maintain and customize your account and our interactions with you, and to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Communicate with you about our Services, including to tell you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions.
- Facilitate your engagement with the Services, including to enable you to post comments and reviews.
- Offer contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions.
- Conduct or administer surveys and other market research.
- Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud or other illegal activity.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information we collect:
- With service providers that perform services on our behalf; such as those that provide shipment and payment services, customer service, and marketing support.
- With select partners as a part of co-sponsored promotion.
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend VOID/əv/COLOR's rights or property, protect the safety of our customers and website users or the public, and protect against legal liability.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Between and among VOID/əv/COLOR's current and future parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and other companies under common control and owner ship.
- With your consent and at your direction.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how the visitors use the Sites. For more information about how Google uses the information they collect, visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt out of Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share the information we collect to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Sites's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not track signal from your browser.
Your Rights and Choices
Managing or deleting your VOID/əv/COLOR account
You may review, update, or modify your account information, including profile and contact information, at any time by logging into your VOID/əv/COLOR account. You may delete your VOID/əv/COLOR account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opting out of email marketing
You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails at any time by following the instructions included in those emails. If you opt out of receiving such communications, note that we may continue to send you non-promotional emails (such as order confirmation emails or emails about changes to our legal terms).
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites.
If you are European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at email@example.com.
Additionally, if you are European resident, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Our Services are not designed for children and do not knowingly collect personal data from children. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Links to Other Websites and Third-Party Content
Our retention periods for personal data are based on business needs and legal requirements. We retain personal data for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the data was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose. For example, we may retain certain transaction details and correspondence until the limit for claims arising from the transaction has expired.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request notice of how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purpose or to opt out of such sharing. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice or to opt out, please submit a written request to the following address: VOID OF COLOR, LLC, 1755 E Hallandale Beach Boulevard, Unit 1006E, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009, Attn: Legal, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
VOID OF COLOR, LLC
1755 E Hallandale Beach Boulevard, Unit 1006E, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 USA